Tuesday, September 29, 2015


Artist Reflection-

In my opinion the way i contrast a golden safari planes to a fiery volcano is pretty cool if i do say so myself. I think this abnormal but in my eyes it looks amazing and i love the contrast it gives off. Even though i like my project a lot  i defiantly think i could put a couple more things into the background to help tie it in, but unfortunately  i wasn't able to get back on the internet. 

The easiest thing about this art activity was how wide of a variety we could go into, it was very creative and i loved it. On the other hand making everything coexist together was just another challenge in its self some things harder than other but over all it was a good project. 

i demostrated layers in this one by having many different things going on and also i used all the shortcuts. If i could do this all over again i would of defiantly went for more of a cartoon feel rather than a realistic type of feel, but over all i had a lot of fun with this.

1 comment:

  1. Kody, I like the way the way the lion looks at home in the foreground and is interacting with the football. I think you need a subtler transition between the golden safari plains and the red volcano. Possibly bringing the volcano to the trees or vice a versa could help or adding another image/layer between the two would soften the harsh line.

    ReplyDelete