Friday, November 6, 2015

Shape collage

 My strongest aspect of this project is how the shapes are all very symmentrical . I think this really gives the project a lot of life. I think that i could of picked a better shape to use one that was easier to pop off the page. Something like a triangle or a different sized square.
     The only thing that was easy about this project was making it look symmetrical i don't think i had much trouble doing it. For example the middle group of circles really compliment each other  and bring contrast with all the different colors. I had trouble centering a lot of the shapes because i didn't really have an idea of what i wanted to do. I was just going off my artistic instinct.
    The objective of this project was to have symmetry and use the different tools. I think collage really shows summitry though because of all the different layers and folders corresponding with each other. If I could do this project over again i would defiantly pick a easier shape to do, once again it would of been easier to demonstrate symmetry.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, scary meat eating lion to this bright and cheery radially symmetrical design, I'm impressed with your ability to transition so quickly from one style to another. Nice use of the marquis tools to create a variety of different shapes and paying attention to their placement in the negative space.

    ReplyDelete