Wednesday, November 18, 2015

morph prodject

       My strongest aspect of this project is how the bass's mouth is really popping from the picture. I think this really lifts the animal off the page and gives him a lot of  life like he's actually alive. I think that i could of picked two better animals rather than a deer and a bass, i think that it would f been easier to pop off the page. Something like a duck and a goose both having the same body style it would be easier to do.
     The only thing that was easy about this project was making it look natural i don't think i had much trouble doing it. For example the two animals look pretty well morphed together. I had trouble finding two pictures that would fit together but after i found two i just had to manipulate the pictures to fit .
    The objective of this project was to make two animals look as natural as possible. I think my "Bail" looks very natural and exactly how it would look if you were to find it in the natural. If I could do this project over again i would defiantly pick a easier animal to do, once again there wasn't a lot of corresponding pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job combining animals. I like the scales added to the antlers, ear, and neck. Placing the hybrid a little off to the right versus dead center was a good idea compositionally.

    ReplyDelete